How Are You Then

Discuss everything else
Syd Barrett

How Are You Then

Post by Syd Barrett » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:44 pm

the how are you bit.

im doing alright, i would say :)

very happy, really rather estatic, this morning. its Gimours birthday today ofc and yesterday i told them all to fuck off and that they are boring and that i hate them all and dont need them. lol. i mean it was 1970 again.

then i had a look at some footage of an interview with the 4 of them which was fucking awesome to see, and um.

i mean you can listen to me wanging on endlessly about it here if you are really interested http://www.spreaker.com/user/8074875/i-dont-know

um. and so i realised im still in love with the bastard but not paralysingly so...

um.. anyway today i feel like im 12 and i feel like Roger. i feel like my names Roger. it is fucked up, i tell you. but thats what i have to go on so, fine.

gonna have a bath i guess and try not to think about my mother.

Syd Barrett

Re: How Are You Then

Post by Syd Barrett » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:15 am

no fucking idea. lol.

ive done another song though. its like 6.14 am so i couldnt do it loudly.

https://myspace.com/sidwhite75/music/so ... -107603684

Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:54 pm

not bad but its really annoying to me how like when i say a bunch of stuff everyone stops talking.

the curse of the mind blowingly fucking awesome :(

anyway i get paid tomo. can go to pub and have banter there <3 i like the arrangement where you're paying to be there and also they are forced to talk cos you can directly get in their face about it lol <3

i get on really well now with everyone. its just a problem where people are overwhelmed by me and intimidated and yadda yadda.

imvu is better actually. there is some sorta presence. when people can see you it makes em more comfortable i think.

Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:37 pm

im making a "music i like" section on my website.

added hanleyfender's footage of dedication on there so far. im gonna do more to it but i really need to try and have a wash lol.

http://sidwhite.weebly.com/music-i-like.html

Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:04 pm

somewhat fucking terrified.

its only a matter of time before the fans get a clue and then i will have to visit each one in turn and individually make love to them all as proof like.

you know theres nothing i have more time for than arguing with people obsessed with barrett about whether i am or am not syd barrett.

they can kiss my fucking arse basically. lol. go and buy my 70 quid book ya cunts lol. i dont even want to read it and i cant afford it and why the fuck you would pay 70 quid for that pile of shit is beyond me.

no no but im extremely grateful for the er whatever. no i aint those letters were fucking private. but anyway at least i get to look at em online and have that days disoriantating meltdown over it.

Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:50 pm

im getting the feeling this is gonna either be completely awesome or completely awful or some fucked up combo of the two.

im getting a bit desperate for attention in any case so.

Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:58 pm

nah they are being fine about it :D

awesome. gonna have a bath now and go and get very drunk.

wankel

Post by wankel » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:28 pm

You ever listened to Babyshambles Sid ?
Doherty reminds me of Syd in many ways.
The whimsical way he sings .
The aura , the charisma.
He's one of the few people I can listen to fucking about with a guitar who can hold my attention.
Don't dismiss the Babyshambles albums either.
Give it a shot , why fucking not ?
I loved the Libs aswell .

Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:57 am

well, i got to say, i really like the fella and i think he's awesome but im not a huge fan of their music.

im absolutlely wrecked out of my face.. got paid and been to pub... boring at first but,, then the music was awesome.. sorry got to go and pass out on the bed lol <3

Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:39 pm

ive been feeling alot less embarrased about the whole barrett thing.. and infact ive started calling meself sid barrett... mainly for the fact that, i have to use a new name now cos, i had a bloody meltdown cos of the madcap laughs bloody "fangroup" if you could call it that on facebook, the mod who runs it is an utter tit LOL and yeh that went well lol.

so ive just been bloody reacting to them all day long and also sleeping off my hangover from last night.. i feel fucking awesome though, if theres one thing guaranteed to make ya feel like a rockstar from the 60s its being rejected by all your fans LOL

party on <3

i need to try and get on once again i have nothing useful to speak of.